[om2008-testing] illume-config-illume + illume-theme-illume + illume

Sarton O'Brien roguemoko at roguewrt.org
Fri Nov 7 02:29:40 CET 2008

Hey all,

Been out of the loop for a few weeks and decided to see if testing was working
again.

After updating I had the icons issue and used the combination of:

illume-config-illume + illume-theme-illume + illume

Which seems to be working except that when prompted to enter my pin I get the
SEGV error popup. It seems to coincide with the keyboard popping up but that
may be coincidence.

At one point I saw this on the console:

enlightenment: malloc(): memory corruption

I don't have the entire message but it's probably unimportant.

Everything else seems fine, it's just when prompted for my pin.

Any ideas?

Sarton