[android] Answer calll problems

David Samblas david at tuxbrain.com
Fri Nov 7 10:24:00 CET 2008

El jue, 06-11-2008 a las 15:46 -0800, Gothnet escribió:
> Well colour me impressed. I've had a play with android on the Freerunner and
> (no disrespect to the openmoko guys) it's renewed my faith that the device
> will some day be useable as a phone.
To increase a little more your believes , imagine you can have the best
of the two worlds, as Rasterman has said before is possible to have in
future(and seeing the rhythm this community works, in near future)
android+gtk+java+qt+e17 apps living peacefully together in this little
device.

--
David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com