[QT Extended] Observersation on QtE 4.4.2

Tha_Man jeroenbreg at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 13:40:15 CET 2008

Chris Samuel wrote:

> [...]
> Does QT 4.4.2 not use the AT command that was recently discovered to
> activate
> the echo canceller / noise reduction feature of calypso ?
>
> cheers,
> Chris
> --

According to Lorn Potter, it does. And as you wrote earlier in this thread,
it only appears to send these commands with outgoing calls, since incoming
calls still have the echo (and the phone set to handsfree/speaker instead of
handset).

I'm curious about the alsa-settings that were posted by Kishore, what do
they exactly fix? As I understand it would fix incoming calls being set to
speaker (instead of handset), right?

Cheers,
Tha_Man