2008.9 repositories

Vinzenz Hersche hersche at puzzle.ch
Fri Nov 7 16:08:30 CET 2008

hello

i've got no problems with depences until yesterday. now, i've the same
problem like you, but for deforaos-player and mokoko.. did someone
know what's going wrong with these repos?

greets

Tony Berth schrieb:
> Dear Group,
>
> I'm not very clear which repository I should use when having the
> 2008.9 image installed. The current opkg conf files point to the
> 2008.8 repository and when I try to upgrade nothing occurs.
> Probably everything is alredy up to date!
>
> On the other hand, I tried to install minimo. Followed the stpes as
>  described in:
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Getting_Started_with_your_Neo_FreeRunner
>  but got following error:

> Installing minimo (1:0.02+cvs20070626-r0) to root... Collected
> errors: * ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for
> minimo: *  libfreetype6 (>= 2.3.6) *  libxt6 (>= 1.0.5) *

> these requested versions can be found either in 'testing' or
> 'unstable' repositories! Which one is advisable to use?
>
> In some e-mails in that list, I saw people were referring to the
> 'testing' one and would like to verify before doing so.
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Cheers
>
> Tony

- --
Vinzenz Hersche
Lehrling 2. Lehrjahr

Puzzle ITC GmbH
www.puzzle.ch

Telefon +41 31 370 22 00
Direkt  +41 31 370 22 04
Mobile  +41 78 845 24 12
Fax     +41 31 370 22 01

Puzzle ist Mitglied der Eclipse Foundation:
<http://www.puzzle.ch/eclipse/>