(Debian) Problem installing kernel modules

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Sat Nov 8 00:28:47 CET 2008

Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Without knowing what goes wrong, try this unreleased version of the
> installer:
> http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-fso/files.git;a=blob_plain;f=install.sh;h=HEAD;hb=HEAD

After running the new install.sh, it all ended well:

I: Kernel installed
I: Done with stage kernel
Running stage unmount
Unmounting microSD card partitions
I: microSD card partitions unmounted
I: Done with stage unmount

I: All done!

Now reboot, switch on the Openmoko FreeRunner with both AUX+PWR,
buttons, choose "Boot from microSD (FAT+ext2)" and wait!

I rebooted, Zhone came up and that does not desire to go beyond
"Connecting w/ dbus..."
May be related to the frameworkd.conf file from another thread, I'll
play with that later. Now sleep.

Thanks for this one!!
Paul

--
Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on
after others have let go.

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Mandriva Linux 2008 and Ubuntu 8.10