(Debian) Problem installing kernel modules

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Sat Nov 8 12:37:12 CET 2008

Hello Joachim and all,

> I rebooted, Zhone came up and that does not desire to go beyond
> "Connecting w/ dbus..."
> May be related to the frameworkd.conf file from another thread

It was indeed the frameworkd problem. I ran the install command
(apt-get --reinstall install fso-config-gta02)
and presto, things started and are working! Including the OpenMoko
panel, which is a really nice job.

Now onward to installing XFCE, as that is quite nice to have, I noticed. :-)

Paul

--
Success generally depends upon knowing how long it takes to succeed.
-Charles de Montesquieu

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Mandriva Linux 2008 and Ubuntu 8.10