(Debian) XFCE... no /etc/init.d/zhone-session?

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Sat Nov 8 13:14:24 CET 2008

I am trying to set up XFCE, following the info on
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Debian

Since the install of last night, default things are working well, but
after apt-getting the XFCE packages there's something amiss:

cp /etc/init.d/zhone-session /etc/init.d/xfce shouts at me that there is no file called zhone-session.

As that is already a stopper, there's no use in trying to continue. Does
someone have a smart idea on what to do next? It may be a problem
('feature') of the experimental installer, I guess, but I am not sure.

Thanks!

Paul

--
Success generally depends upon knowing how long it takes to succeed.
-Charles de Montesquieu

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Mandriva Linux 2008 and Ubuntu 8.10