Yet Another OpenMoko Presentation

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Sat Nov 8 13:15:23 CET 2008

On Sat, Nov 08, 2008 at 01:07:58PM +0100, David Samblas wrote:
> El sáb, 08-11-2008 a las 12:38 +0100, David Samblas escribió:
> > Count with an Spanish translation in short too :)
> >
> I want to use it in more general presentation of openmoko not FDOM
> focused, Can I make a smooth version regarding other distributions...
> you have been ummh eemmhh a little mmmmmh rough?

Yes, it would be nice if it didn't just focus on FDOM, but huge extra
points if the style is maintained. It's great for talking while using
remoko to advance the slides as you talk :)

Rui

--
Keep the Lasagna flying!
Today is Boomtime, the 20th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?