new to openmoko

Mallikarjun V mallik_v_arjun at in.com
Sun Nov 9 15:12:57 CET 2008

Dear allI am very new to openmoko and neofreerunner and in need of sum help.I recently brought neo and om2007. was there as factory built.I reinstalled om2008.9 but dont know wat to do further.* there is no terminal* there anr no other applications except sudoku, locations, contacts, messages, dailer on the screen.* i am not able to connect to wifi even if i connect no internet* bluetooth not working.* if connect thru my laptop and open terminal and run opkg update it is giving signature error.I am lost in openmoko world.kindly help.