[2007.2] - Where?

PieterC freepage at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 14:55:08 CET 2008

Thanks,
I flashed 2007 celtone (what's celtone anyway?) version. It boots pretty
fast but there are many thinks not implemented yet.

I'm going to flash FDOM 20080927 now, hoping wifi will work keeping
http://www.unixarea.de/openmoko.txt in mind. I'm connecting to a mac-address
filtered network. Is that an issue? I've always been able to 'see' the AP,
but I've never been able to receive an IP-address from it.

I'll check FDOM 20080927 now...

Pieter