TangoGPS svn/git ?

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 12:31:37 CET 2008

Hi Marcus,

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 5:02 PM, Marcus Bauer <marcus.bauer at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have the next release ready and will try to get it out this week.
> Am still developing tarball only but will switch to GIT and put up
> somewhere a repository.

Do you plan to improve threading model of TangoGPS? I've looked into the code
at some points and found it horribly violating POSIX recommendadtions.
We're looking for some simple GPS application to use in our project and
I consider TangoGPS as well. But if it won't get better we'll have to either
fix it by ourselves or likely choose other application as a base. Don't take
this question offensive - I'm just wondering, because I have to make my
choice without further regrets.

--
Regards,
Alexander Chemeris.