[debian] openmoko-panel-plugin 0.5

Peter J. Holzer hjp at hjp.at
Tue Nov 11 16:50:59 CET 2008

On 2008-11-07 16:33:09 +0100, arne anka wrote:
> i still have no idea how an easily recognized icon for gps should
> look like.

Ideas I can think of: Map, satellite, globe, grid, radio-signal.

A map is probably not easily recognizable at icon size. A satellite
alone misses the point. Globe + satellite + signal + position indicator
is already taken by TangoGPS and probably too complex anyway.

Just a globe with a crosshair over it (as position indicator) would be
pretty good, I think.

	hp

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | Openmoko has already embedded
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | voting system.
__/   | http://www.hjp.at/ |  -- Ilja O. on community at lists.openmoko.org