FSO M4 - nice GSM sound

Peter Mogensen apm at bigendian.dk
Tue Nov 11 19:54:37 CET 2008

Hi,

I just wanted to congratulate the FSO team for their new images.
For the first time I have perfect sound over GSM. No echo, no buzz.

There's some other problems though, but I'm sure they are minor.

One problem I have had with every distribution and I haven't seen
mentioned else where is that the phone takes too long to answer a call.
First it takes too long for it to start ringing (only vibrate).
Then there's a delay before the ring tone play.
Then there's a delay from I press the answer button to it reacts
.. and by then my voice mail has usually given up and taken the call.

/Peter