FSO M4 - nice GSM sound

Warren Baird photogeekmtl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 20:28:48 CET 2008

Hi Peter,

I haven't tried FSO yet - maybe I should now - but I've been using
QTExtended 4.4.2 for a bit over a week now, and it seems to be much more
responsive - when I was running the 2008.8 based images I regularly missed
calls because by the time the phone started to ring, my voice mail had
already picked up.   With QtE, I haven't had that problem.

Warren