[2008.8, FDOM] Addressbook entries

Jason Cawood jason at jasoncawood.com
Tue Nov 11 20:39:34 CET 2008

I have a question about how you guys are entering your contacts.  If I
receive a SMS the phone number reports +15554443333 then when I receive a
call it reports the same number but missing the '+'

It seems that these are looked up in the address book and reported as two
different phone numbers.  is anyone else seeing the same results and has
anyone remedied this?

I thought about adding both phone numbers to my address book, but I figured
I would check here before I started editing.