[FSO M4] What a wonderfull world

Christoph Siegenthaler csi at gmx.ch
Tue Nov 11 22:36:19 CET 2008

Dito. There's just one thing that's kind of a showstopper for me. I can't
receive sms. Sorry that I can't provide any useful data except for the fact
that I didn't receive a test-sms I sent to my number.

Anyone experiencing the same? This was the case with at least two of the
previous fso-images. I'm not even sure if I ever got a msg using FSO.

There's been a lot of progress otherwise and I'd love to use fso on a daily
basis. Thanks guys!

Best regards, Chris