[FSO M4] What a wonderfull world

Julien Cassignol ainulindale at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:44:31 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:36 PM, Christoph Siegenthaler <csi at gmx.ch> wrote:

> Dito. There's just one thing that's kind of a showstopper for me. I can't
> receive sms. Sorry that I can't provide any useful data except for the fact
> that I didn't receive a test-sms I sent to my number.

In order to confirm whether this is a bug, edit frameworkd.conf and
put the following behind log_level = INFO

log_to = file
log_destination = /tmp/frameworkd.log

Then modify log_level = INFO for log_level = DEBUG and restart
frameworkd (/etc/init.d/frameworkd restart), and try again to send
yourself an SMS.
If it still doesn't work, you'd be able to give full logs for the FSO
team on their trac :-).

--
Julien Cassignol
http://www.ainulindale.net