[FSO][M4] Missing Components?

Eric Olson eric at ericanddebbie.com
Wed Nov 12 06:55:53 CET 2008

I believe it depends on which image you install.  zhone came installed
on the openmoko-fso-image-glibc-ipk... image I installed.

"fso-illume-image" and "fso-console-image" probably come without zhone
pre-installed,

I'm using a neo1973, so there's a slight chance the behavior on the
freerunner images is slightly different.

Eric