[QT Extended] Observersation on QtE 4.4.2

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Wed Nov 12 07:23:13 CET 2008

----- "Pander" <pander at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> really, mine is out of power in about 8 hours :( but I'm using 4.4.2
> with mwester's kernel.

I'm using the same but it's working fine for battery
life as a phone for me, I can run it for probably about
36 hours without needing to charge it (though having
read the comments about Li batteries I might charge it
overnight as a matter of principle now).

In the power management I've set the brightness to about
half, dim after 10 seconds, display off after 20 seconds
and suspend after 30 seconds.

Not had issues with it coming out of suspend (yet).

Not tried to use Wifi with it.

cheers,
Chris