Wiki: Applications page

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Wed Nov 12 10:12:20 CET 2008

Le mardi 11 novembre 2008, BrendaWang a écrit :
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Applications

Hi all,

  Should we reconsider how we list applications in the wiki ?

We had a discussion about it on the documentation mailing list, but that was
last september. Now things have changed: opkg.org is up and running.

  I motion that
- We keep the current "Applications" page in its existing format: listing
style, one line per application, as comprehensive as possible, organized in
sections.
- We get rid of the "List of X applications" pages. Applications listed only
there would have to
-> be moved to opkg.org and added to the "Applications" page, or
-> have their own page in the wiki
(it's a non-exclusive OR)

Minh
--
Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le