IMAGE/MP3 licensing issue.

Ray Chao ray_chao at openmoko.com
Wed Nov 12 13:07:21 CET 2008

Dear Community;

We are sorry that currently we have to remove all the images on the
download server of Openmoko. http://downloads.openmoko.org/release/

We will make another stable release as soon as possible.  At the mean
time, we could rebuild those old releases without mp2/mp3.  However,
this might not stable due to the missing packages and we have no
capability to test them all.

So, ladies and gentlemen, please let us know, if you want these old and
unstable images or any other ideas.  Any feedback are welcome, and
please, let us know what you think on this one.

Ray Chao
Openmoko System Admim