[android] new version with page flipping corrected.

Gothnet openmoko at nastylittlehorse.net
Wed Nov 12 14:49:46 CET 2008

Excellent.

I've flashed this now and the screen flashing has indeed gone and it's still
just as responsive as before.

I was able to activate bluetooth and detect the device with other systems.
I could activate GPS (apparently) but there's no GPS app I could find on the
default image. S'pose I ought to hunt one down.

Still no way to answer calls or type a text message, but I understand that
will come next year from Google themselves.

Anyone got GPRS going yet?