[FSO M4] fresh install questions

Bernhard Höll pearn at web.de
Wed Nov 12 21:27:25 CET 2008

Hi,

I am having the same issues. As soon as the phone suspends I have to
remove the battery.

There does not seem to be a clock module included with
openmoko-fso-image-glibc-ipk--20080911-om-gta02.rootfs.jffs2.summary
since switching on the clock module in the modules submenu of the
"wrench" (pressing the icon in the middle of the upside screen and then
the wrench icon appearing in the left corner).
Tichy was not very stable as well, but as stated in the announcement the
focus at the moment seems to be the framework that this is build on.

Cheers

Bernhard