[debian] openmoko-panel-plugin 0.5

photonmedia photonmedia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 03:29:31 CET 2008

I really appreciate all the work and suggestions on this project. This panel
makes a great addition to zhone and almost eliminates the need to have any
additional panels running (such as fbpanel or gnome-panel) for normal phone
usage.

One question, is there an easy way via gui or .conf file to adjust the size
of the panel. I have fat fingers and the icons are a bit small for me to hit
without grabbing a stylus. If the panel was say, 40p tall then I think it
would be a bit more accessible. Thats the size I currently have fbpanel set
to.

James