Wiki: Applications page

BrendaWang brenda_wang at openmoko.com
Thu Nov 13 07:53:21 CET 2008

Minh Ha Duong ??:
> Le mardi 11 novembre 2008, BrendaWang a écrit :
>
>> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Applications
>>

> Hi all,
>
>   Should we reconsider how we list applications in the wiki ?

Yes, I agree.
> We had a discussion about it on the documentation mailing list, but that was
> last september. Now things have changed: opkg.org is up and running.
>
>   I motion that
> - We keep the current "Applications" page in its existing format: listing
> style, one line per application, as comprehensive as possible, organized in
> sections.
> - We get rid of the "List of X applications" pages. Applications listed only
> there would have to
> -> be moved to opkg.org and added to the "Applications" page, or
> -> have their own page in the wiki
> (it's a non-exclusive OR)

I would like to keep this page. People who want to find applications can
use this page. And add any applications link here.
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/List_of_Audio_Applications

If they want to know the detail about any application of this page, all
they need to do is press the link.Then can link to its detail page
ex:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko-mediaplayer2

Then, I would like to delete pages like following:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/List_of_Games
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/List_of_Audio_Applications
It looks redundant.

Any other ideas?