[shr] SHR image released

David Garabana Barro david at garabana.com
Thu Nov 13 09:11:42 CET 2008

El Xoves, 13 de Novembro de 2008, Chris Samuel escribió:

> I'm sure I've received calls and SMS's with my phone suspended
> with both Qtopia (4.3.3 snapshot) and QT Extended (4.4.2).

For me it's much worst

qtopia 4.3.3 lost every call I received with phone suspended. When I woke it
up, I received a "lost call" sms from my operator.

qtextended 4.4.2  is funnier. I don't receive the calls, but when I wake the
phone up, it starts to ring, no matter if the call were made 10 minutes
before. Then I also receive a "lost call" sms.
Worst part is that when you call me, you can hear "call tone", not busy tone
nor "out of coberture"

I suppose it's a matter of luck.

What is true is thar every try I made with SHR preview, simply worked.
Suspend/resume is working also.

For me, SHR is the nearest I got to have a "daily phone" freerunner.

--
David Garabana Barro
jabber & google talk ID:	david at garabana.com
Clave pública PGP/GPG:		http://davide.garabana.com/pgp.html