[shr] SHR image released

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Nov 13 13:13:33 CET 2008

Looks pretty, faster than 2008.9 (subjective), just seems nicer.  Tried
the illume theme, and the scalable (needs setting up - defaults are not
right for the FR)

downside after playing with it for two hours:
	PIN dialog never came up so cant register
	no usb networking - host never sees it being plugged
	no wifi
	trashed the partition on my 8Gb sandisk SD card on first boot

reflashing 2008.9 :(

BillK

On Thu, 2008-11-13 at 00:55 +0100, David Garabana Barro wrote:
> Anyone?
>
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/SHR
>
> Images:
> http://shr.bearstech.com/shr-testing/images/neo1973/
>
> It's pretty, seems stable, is *fast* (for me faster than FDOM and FSO M3 for
> sure)

Home in Perth!