[shr] SHR image released

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Thu Nov 13 15:57:54 CET 2008

GSM is flaky, but I can not put my finger yet on any specific faults.

But shutdown is broken. If I shutdown from X, the screen will freeze at
some time and shutdown seems to abort some way. I had to reset the device.
If I shutdown with X stopped, I see dozens of exquisite errors, but it
eventually shuts down.

But all after all I'm extremely pleased with this distro. I know it is
not done yet, but this is my favourite from now on. ;)

Enlightenment/Illume crashes from time to time, but this seems to be
normal on every distro I had so far.

PS: gta01

PPS: Nice fit
$ df -h /
Filesystem                Size      Used Available Use% Mounted on
rootfs                   61.1M     59.8M      1.3M  98% /