Illume home screen subfolders?

Leonti Bielski prishelec at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 17:04:36 CET 2008

Hello!
Now, that we have a lot of apps it´s impossible to put them all onto
Home screen in illume.
In FDOM it´s solved by some kind of GTK application - when you click
on GPS icon it shows you a new window in which you can choose an
application you want.
But it doesn´t look native.
Is something like this planned for enlightenment? For example - at the
home screen you see icons like Phone, Config, Internet, Multimedia,
etc. When you click at one of the icons you get second screen like
Home, but only with Phone application (for example) and the button
"Back".
I know it´s just a cosmetic question, but right now it doesnt look
good for me if I see Alarm application close to File Manager.

Leonti