[FSO][M4] DOOM Running slow.

SCarlson scottrcarlson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 20:15:42 CET 2008

I haven't had a chance to install Debian and test Doom yet. I can say that I
had to use special patched binary of XGlamo for the scaling of the
touchscreen to work. If the game is running, but you can do anything (i.e.
demo is running) then I would assume that the touchscreen is not reporting
valid x,y coordinates. So I would say you may be subject to bug #1244 . Not
sure if someone has patched this for debian's xglamo package.

Let me know if this helps? We can add some debug output and test on your
system if you'd like. (That way we could see for sure what reported x,y
values are being used.

Scott

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 1:25 PM, Fox Mulder (via Nabble) <
ml-user+63315-1834322538 at n2.nabble.com<ml-user%2B63315-1834322538 at n2.nabble.com>