Openmoko Problem

Steven Goyvaerts s.goyvaerts at dxadsl.be
Fri Nov 14 12:52:03 CET 2008

Hi,

This may happen because DNS server adress is missing.

Just ssh into your freerunner and add the IP adress for the DNS server

command :
nano /etc/resolv.conf

then add to the resolv.conf file :
nameserver "your DNS serveripadress" (without the quotes)

save the resolv.conf file (ctrl o)
quit nano (ctrl x)

Try pinging openmoko again.

Greetings,