The forbidden topic: Glamo OpenGL

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Fri Nov 14 15:50:33 CET 2008

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 02:36:27PM +0100, Minh Ha Duong wrote:
> > > I hope the software stack becomes less of a joke in time for GTA03
> > > or it'll be hard to get much new customers...
>
> Actually I have never read any jokes about the software stack. But it is a
> sign of good mental health when a community is able to make fun of itself.
> Besides, where else would one share jokes about Openmoko ? Open fire !

Actually, most users of OpenMokos I know get mocked for using a brick that
sometimes is a phone or other funny remarks.

> Here is a old one: With milestone IV, openmoko-fso-console-image , FSO is
> getting really close to a workable GNUPhone as described at:
> http://notnews.today.com/2008/09/22/free-software-foundation-announces-gnuphone/

Yes, FSO M4 is probably one of the best images OpenMoko Inc put out so far :)

Rui

--
Or is it?
Today is Pungenday, the 26th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?