Problem editing wiki

glownan glownan at member.fsf.org
Fri Nov 14 16:45:53 CET 2008

Hi all,

I have a problem editing the wiki. Every time I try to edit a page the
format of all the preformated text (lines starting with a space) is missing,
i.e I edit a page, and before modifying anything I click "Show changes" and
I can see that all the lines of the page starting with a space are being
modified. So I cannot edit any page without messing it.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
Do you know what can be causing it?

p.s. I'm trying it from work and don't know if the proxy has something to do
with this, I'll try it later from home.