(Debian) IceWm running!

Tha_Man jeroenbreg at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 20:59:07 CET 2008

Paul-8 wrote:

> Yes, it works. Fast! Including the openmoko-panel-plugin.
>
> See an example at http://www.nlpagan.net/images/img_3914.jpg
>
> (And no, that's not my cat ;-)
>
> Paul

Hey Paul, (fellow GoT member ;-) )
Looks pretty good! I'm running IceWM as well, but how did you rotate the
screen? The method described on the Debian page (editing xorg.conf) doesn't
seem to work for me, is there anything I missed?
And what about the matchbox-keyboard, for me, under IceWM it is way smaller
(tiny!) than under XFCE, is this also the case with your IceWM or do you use
some other onscreen keyboard?

Cheers,
Jeroen a.k.a. Tha_Man