FSO M4 - nice GSM sound

Michel michel at xternal.nl
Fri Nov 14 22:24:15 CET 2008

Peter Mogensen wrote:
> Hi,

> I just wanted to congratulate the FSO team for their new images.

Looking at FSO for the first time and was very nicely surprised by the
interface. If this path is continued all will be well :)

> For the first time I have perfect sound over GSM. No echo, no buzz.

Hmmm, congrats to you but that is still not the case for me and the only
reason I can not use the Freerunner as my daily phone. After reading
your message I couldn't wait to get FSO on my phone and interface wise
I'm glad I did but concerning sound quality it is still a no go for me.

Tweaking the parameters is not helping me.

I really hope the "Back to Basics" team is giving this one a priority
and that it will be solved in the near future.

Michel

believed to be clean.