The forbidden topic: Glamo OpenGL

Jacob Peterson jacobp at iastate.edu
Sat Nov 15 00:45:08 CET 2008

After really digging the archives I came across one thread [1] that has a
lot of good information on the limits of the Glamo and what has been tried
already to get more usefulness out of it.  I think it would be good to have
some of the information from that thread on the wiki.  Any suggestions on a
good page for it?

It seems for now, trying to work around the scrolling and clipping graphics
as Lally mentioned might be the best course of action.  A limited driver
supporting OpenGL ES 1.1 at 320x240 resolution would still be nice, but that
won't solve any of issues with the user interface.

-Jacob

[1] http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html#nabble-td19892|a19892