The forbidden topic: Glamo OpenGL

Thomas White taw27 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Nov 15 03:03:28 CET 2008

"Tim Schmidt" <timschmidt at gmail.com> wrote:

> As a GTA02 owner, as a founding member of the Open Graphics Project,
> as a Director of the Open Hardware Foundation, I believe I have the
> resources to accomplish such a task.
>
> I'd love to try.
>
> Can we make it happen?

I would love to contribute in some way here.  I've been programming
OpenGL for almost two years (programming generally for a LOT longer),
and I'm slowly learning kernel programming.  However, I appreciate that
it's going to take a whole lot more than that to make this work...

Tom

--

Thomas White
Department of Materials Science and Metallurgy