The forbidden topic: Glamo OpenGL

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Sat Nov 15 03:36:59 CET 2008

Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
> Having said that, if someone wants to seriously develop for the glamo,
> please get in touch with me and we will find a legally correct way to
> extend the smedia documentation to you.
> In fact we have done that in a few cases before already, but I'm not
> sure how much actual codes have come out of that. I think very
> little ;-)
> So we need some really serious coders that don't mind a tough challenge.

Reading this makes me so happy... If I don't remember wrong, some months
ago some users asked how to help in this, but I don't know if they were
contacted or not. Now I can't find the mails, but I remember I've read
them here or in devel (or maybe kernel) list...

I just hope that you could find someone that would like working in this;
as written before, maybe we could ask for a collaboration to the
DRI/Mesa developers...

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/