Buzzing (was :The forbidden topic: Glamo OpenGL)

Sat Nov 15 08:08:32 CET 2008

On Friday 14 Nov 2008 8:13:20 pm Gothnet wrote:
> Also, I know everyone loves X, but is it really the best choice for a low
> powered device that needs a responsive UI?

I am just curious about this. I hope someone can comment on this. My thought
is that X is used because most apps that already exist on the desktop can be
used here and the applications remain portable.

I still would like to know more in terms of performance and memory consumption
and scalability.
--
Cheers!
Kishore