Buzzing (was :The forbidden topic: Glamo OpenGL)

Stroller stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk
Sat Nov 15 08:22:29 CET 2008

On 15 Nov 2008, at 07:08, Kishore wrote:

> On Friday 14 Nov 2008 8:13:20 pm Gothnet wrote:
>> Also, I know everyone loves X, but is it really the best choice for
>> a low
>> powered device that needs a responsive UI?
> I still would like to know more in terms of performance and memory
> consumption
> and scalability.

You guys should search some of Raster's previous posts on this
subject. Although you may have to go through quite a lot of posts to
find his comments (!), I think you will find he has stated more than
once that the performance of X is much maligned (as long as
programmers are sensible and use appropriate practices).

Stroller.