The forbidden topic: Glamo OpenGL

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 11:36:12 CET 2008

> 2008/11/14 Tim Schmidt <timschmidt at gmail.com>
>> I am not a skilled developer, but I would be more than happy to
>> organize, and participate in a traditional clean room
>> re-implementation of the documentation.
>>
>> As a GTA02 owner, as a founding member of the Open Graphics Project,
>> as a Director of the Open Hardware Foundation, I believe I have the
>> resources to accomplish such a task.
>
> Up for this request Wolfgang :)

Yeah, Wolfgang, hopefully you didn't miss Tim's post, sounds promising
:) As do the other offers of help.

Minh wrote:
> To say what ?

"Skilled OpenGL hw driver developers welcome to join Glamo 3D
development efforts", with a link from the "to join Glamo 3D
development efforts" part to
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2008-November/035768.html
?

(Also, to others, please do not make this topic into another "what are
the remaining problems with GTA02", but keep with the topic title
about OpenGL/Glamo... that said, to have again a bit more of positive
feedback, I'm happy (enough) daily user of FreeRunner with the recent
echo fix, re-register fix and suspend mostly working, in addition to
the joys of completely free phone... waiting for more fixes, of
course).

-Timo