Buzzing

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Sat Nov 15 19:23:58 CET 2008

----- "Michel" <michel at xternal.nl> wrote:

> Chris Samuel wrote:
>
> Hi Chris,

Hiya,

> > I'm puzzled about this buzzing, is this something that the
> > other party only hears or are you hearing this yourself ?
>
> For the other party, and tweaking the gsmhandset.state is not
> helping (for me at least).

Ahh, well in that case it's not something that anyone has
remarked to me about (unlike echo in the past), but that
doesn't mean it's not happening (absence of evidence is
not necessarily evidence of absence).

Thanks for that, I don't tend to get a lot of calls
and the few I'm getting at present are international
so I'll wait until I'm back in Australia until I ask
people about quality..

cheers!
Chris