The forbidden topic: Glamo OpenGL

Jacob Peterson jacobp at iastate.edu
Sun Nov 16 10:47:17 CET 2008

I just wanted to update.  I am trying to locate all the information I can
relating to the Glamo, including projects using the hardware acceleration
features of it on this wiki page [1].  I would like to use that page as a
starting point to help organize an effort to get something underway with
regard to the Glamo chip.  There is not much there at the moment since
information is quite hard to come by, but if anyone has further details or
updates please put them on the wiki page.

Thanks,
Jacob

[1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Smedia_Glamo_3362