Next community update

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 12:14:45 CET 2008

I would really like to see Wolfgangs call to the the community
included; where he states that openmoko is searching for competent
community dev's to start working on the glamo

as stated on http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2008-November/035768.html
 :

"Having said that, if someone wants to seriously develop for the glamo,
please get in touch with me and we will find a legally correct way to
extend the smedia documentation to you.
In fact we have done that in a few cases before already, but I'm not
sure how much actual codes have come out of that. I think very
little ;-)
So we need some really serious coders that don't mind a tough challenge.

Best Regards,
Wolfgang"

yorick