Logging of the FR, for now

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Sun Nov 16 15:30:19 CET 2008

Le dimanche 16 novembre 2008, Nishit Dave a écrit :
> All the best, and sayonara, arrivederci, hasta la vista.

  So you go back to Real Life (tm) ? Please send us a postcard, because I have
a feeling that Freeing the Phone is a timeeater for many of us too - my wife
totally agrees. In any case I am sure that you will engage for other worthy
causes and communities soon, there are so many ways to improve this world.

  Thanks for the encouragements.
Wishing you well too,
Minh
--
Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le