[FDOM] ePDFViewer

Tim Dobson lists at tdobson.net
Mon Nov 17 01:07:44 CET 2008

Crossposted to Fdom-developement

Giovanni wrote:
> Today I installed FDOM 20081023.
>
> When I open ePDFViewer, it asks for a password, saying that the
> documented is encrypted.
> I cannot open any of my documents, because of this problem.

this is a bug I have been meaning to report for a while now.

> How to fix this?

The issue arises because I think the launching dialog launches it with
an %s argument or something which specifies the path of the file that
should be loaded. because it apparently can't deal with no being able to
  find the file gracefully, it aassumes something is encrypted and asks
for a password.

Launching from the terminal epdfviewer works fine...

fixing this *should* (in theory) be trivial, however I don't know,
without looking exactly how to do this...

Tim

--
www.tdobson.net
----