Calling interested Glamo OpenGL developers (was: The forbidden topic: Glamo OpenGL)

Leonti Bielski prishelec at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 17:35:03 CET 2008

Personally I don't think we should spend a lot of precious time on glamo.
It's working now reasonably well - Rasterman's illume looks good - it
has effects and it's not to slow.
 The reason why in my opinion openmoko shouldn't spend time on this is
simple - it has a lot more important tasks to do.
This is the same reason I think openmoko shouldn't work on ASU - it's
going to be obsolete, so why waste time and money?
Of course if someone has spare time and is willing to work on this -
it's great, but I think we have to sacrifice some things to speed up
development of future devices.

Leonti