Calling interested Glamo OpenGL developers (was: The forbidden topic: Glamo OpenGL)

Aliner linermedia at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 17:58:45 CET 2008

If we work on having x.org server working on the FR, wouldn't that help for
whatever comes next?. At least we would have some working knowledge on how
to develop drivers for X, and a team of programmers with ample knowledge on
all things regarding the x.org Server.

I mean, the thing is modularized. Is it not simpler to just replace the
glamo driver with the [whatever\] driver?

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 11:48 AM, Iain B. Findleton <ifindleton at videotron.ca