Sean Moss-Pultz @ BALUG Tomorrow

Andrew Fife AFife at untangle.com
Tue Nov 18 01:15:24 CET 2008

Hi Folks:

Just a quick note to let the OpenMoko community know that Sean Moss-Pultz

will be speaking at BALUG tomorrow night in San Francisco.  We're

expecting a great crowd, so if you'd like to join us please RSVP:

  RSVP at balug.org

**Why RSVP??**

Well, don't worry we won't turn you away, but the RSVPs really help the

Four Seas Restaurant plan the meal and they ensure that we're able to eat

upstairs in the private banquet room.

Meeting Details...

  6:30pm

  November 18th, 2008 (Tomorrow)

  Four Seas Restaurant

  731 Grant Ave.

  San Francisco, CA 94108

  Easy $5 PARKING:  Portsmouth Square Garage at 733 Kearny

Cost: The meetings are always free, but dinner is $13

--

Andrew Fife

Untangle - The Open Source Network Gateway

www.untangle.com/download

650.425.3327 desk

415.806.6028 cell