[debian] openmoko-panel-plugin 0.5

GoJian gj87 at msn.com
Wed Nov 19 09:20:07 CET 2008

Sebastian Ohl wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> you should now simply get the new version(0.5) through the debian
> repository(apt-get install openmoko-panel-plugin) or via
> http://pkg-fso.alioth.debian.org/debian/pool/main/o/openmoko-panel-plugin/
>
> Changelog:
> --
> --
> regards
>  Sebastian Ohl

Hi, I really love openmoko-panel-plugin but today after an apt-get
dist-upgrade it got removed somehow.

When I try to install it again, here is what I get:
# apt-get install openmoko-panel-plugin
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  openmoko-panel-plugin: Depends: fso-frameworkd but it is not going to be
installed
E: Broken packages